St. Paul's School of Religion
forming the faith of our children
Our School of Religion is a Catholic education program for children, Kindergarten through Eighth Grade, who attend public school or non-Catholic private school. Our goal is to guide and assist parents in forming the faith of their children by:
• Teaching them the doctrines of the Catholic Church
• Teaching them the prayers and traditions of the Church
• Familiarizing them with Sacred Scripture
• Teaching Christian values and showing them how to live according to those values
• Presenting them with opportunities to serve others
Classes are held each Saturday, 9:30am to 11:00am, September through May.
There are, throughout the school year, special meetings for the parents of children who will be receiving the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist.
For more information about St. Paul's School of Religion contact
Dorothy Vigna at 415.648.7538